2012年9月23日星期日

My Goal and Strategies in Learning Japanese (listening and speaking)


My Goal and Strategies in Learning Japanese (listening and speaking)


Object: Basically can listen, speak Japanese at the end of this semester. 

Strategies
1.     1、 Have a conversation partner who is a native speaker of Japanese ( One Japanese student and I are in an English practicing program, so I could also practice speaking Japanese with him)
2.      2、Do the listening exercises and speaking exercises (e.g., Shadowing) as often as you can. yes
3.     3、 Listen to naturally spoken Japanese, such as news on Youtube, and Japanese songs a lot. y
4.     4、 While watching anime/drama, mimic what the characters are saying.

2 条评论:

  1. So your goal for PE 1 is what? You should make more concrete goals, such as to be able to distinguish short and long vowels.
    With your Japanese classmate, how often and how long are you going to practice Japanese? Please make specific activity plan.
    You are also welcome to visit my office hours:)

    回复删除
  2. Ooo I wish I had a native Japanese friend to practice with. :)

    What Japanese songs are your favorite?
    あにめもすきです。What あにめ/dramas are your favorite?

    回复删除